Today I found out with one of my colleagues that the touchpad of the HP EliteBook G7 series didn’t work in WinPE. We were making preparations for an OSD installation. In this short post I will let you know what the solution was to fix this issue.
Update the Windows 10 ADK version to version 2004 and also the Windows PE add-on for the ADK version 2004 and then Reload the boot image with the new WinPE version.
Just follow the following steps:
- Download the Windows 10 ADK version 2004.
- Download the Windows PE add-on for the ADK version 2004.
- Uninstall the existing ADK and Windows 10 ADK versions from your Site server.
- Install the new ADK and WinPE add-on versions and reboot the server after installation.
- Update your active boot image with the new WinPE version.
In the video below you can see how to perform the steps above.